Steps to Setup Email Account in Outlook Express:
1) From your Outlook Express top menus, select Tools > Accounts >
2) When the following panel opens up, click on Mail (from the top row tabs), click Add (on the right) > Mail .
3) Type in your name or your company name to be displayed to the recipients and click Next.
4) Type in your actual email address and hit Next.
5) Type in the Incoming mail server and Outgoing mail server as shown below, then Next.
6) Account Name is your email login username, which is the same as your full email address. Enter your password, tick the Remember Password box and hit Next.
7) Now you shall see this successful screen. Click Finish.
8) Select the email account (just created) and click on Properties button on the right.
9) Select the Servers tab (from top row) and tick the checkbox that says “My Server requires authentication”.
10) Click on the Advanced tab (on the top row). Change the Outgoing mail (smtp) port number to 587. Hit Apply once and OK to save. Close to finish.