Steps to Setup Email Account in
Outlook Express :
1) From your Outlook Express top menus, select
Tools > Accounts >
2) When the following panel opens up, click on
Mail (from the top row tabs),
click Add (on the right) >
3) Type in your name or your company name to be displayed to
the recipients and click Next.
4) Type in your actual email address and hit
5) Type in the Incoming mail server
and Outgoing mail server as
shown below, then Next.
6) Account Name is your
email login username, which is the same as your full email
address. Enter your password,
tick the Remember Password
box and hit Next.
7) Now you shall see this successful screen. Click
8) Select the email account (just created) and click on
Properties button on the right.
9) Select the Servers tab
(from top row) and tick the checkbox that says "My
Server requires authentication".
10) Click on the Advanced
tab (on the top row). Change the
Outgoing mail (smtp) port number to
Apply once and
OK to save.
Close to finish.
If you need to change the outgoing port number for your
existing email, then refer here.